Re: [O] MobileOrg

From: dean
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 08:05:19 +1000

On 11/22/15 07:17, John Hendy wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Ed Hirgelt <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:42:24 -0500
>

>> 3. Configure org on your desktop/laptop to export to
>> ~/Dropbox/Apps/MobileOrg.
>
> Dropbox is back, and I was successful doing:
>
> - $ mkdir ~/Dropbox/mobile-org
> - added the following to min-config:
>
> (setq org-mobile-directory "~/Dropbox/mobile-org")
>
> - M-x org-mobile-push
>
> - When signing into mobile-org on phone the first time (choosing
> Dropbox sync), it prompted me for which folder to use. I chose
> mobile-org, and it picked it up.
>
> Unfortunately, I seem to get blank files in mobile-org on my phone.
> They're correct (populated with headlines/content) in Dropbox, but my
> phone shows the attached. Not sure how to help from here.

I think i encountered this issue when first trying mobileOrg and did get
it going.

Maybe check the instructions here:
http://nakkaya.com/2010/03/19/org-mode-in-your-pocket-setting-up-mobileorg/

I think my issue was fixed with this line:
(setq org-mobile-files (quote ("/path/to/org/file.org")))

Good luck,
Deanq