[O] Resolve mobile-org empty file issue (kwds in org-mobile.el)

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Resolve mobile-org empty file issue (kwds in org-mobile.el)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 15:55:08 -0600

Greetings,
(cc'ing Matthew Jones, the mobile-org developer)

This is a followup from this thread:
- https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2015-09/msg00168.html

That ended with:

#+begin_quote Nicolas Goaziou

IIRC this change was introduced to fix another bug. It might be useful
to discuss with the author of this change. Another option is to use

  (or (member "|" kwds) (cons "|" (last kwds)))

#+end_quote

Here's the original patch referenced above, which I gather fixed one
thing but rendered file contents empty when viewing from mobile-org:
- https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2015-06/msg00656.html

I just went through setting up mobile-org to troubleshoot Peter's
issue and stumbled into the empty file issue:
- http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/102990/focus=103001

Googling around, I found out this was discovered quite some time ago (~Sept):
- https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/472
- https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/471

I can confirm that changing the relevant bit in org-mobile.el yielded
the full contents of my files upon re-sync. Could we figure out a
definitive resolution? For those setting up for the first time, this
will cause quite the confusion!

Many thanks,
John