Re: [O] Allowing loose ordering in Org files (Was: bug in org-habits)

From: Stelian Iancu
Subject: Re: [O] Allowing loose ordering in Org files (Was: bug in org-habits)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:30:46 +0100

On 10/11/15 02:40, Aaron Ecay wrote:

I think it’s more illuminating to think of it in terms of org as a tool:
have the changes made it more difficult for you to accomplish your goals
with org?  Has something that was previously possible become impossible?
Has something that was previously easy gotten harder?  If the answer to
one of these questions is yes, then we can think of ways to solve the
difficulties.

For me personally this change in particular has made me confused about the behavior in 8.3 versus 8.2. Since I don't have a huge backlog and workflow with org, I can adjust to this new way if I need to. However, like John, I would like the possibility of customizing this behavior somehow.

S.