Re: [O] Another babel scheme issue

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Another babel scheme issue
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:56:26 -0400

Lawrence Bottorff <address@hidden> writes:

> Sort of. It doesn't give me a geiser dbg buffer, rather
>
> #+RESULTS:
> : "Dear Matthew,\n\nWe have discovered that all people with the last name
> \nFisler have won our lottery.
> So, Matthew, \nhurry and pick up your prize.\n\nSincerely,\n\nFelleisen\n"
>
> Tthat is, it puts it in my org buffer, but it ignores the formatting. Same
> behavior with chicken.

There may some formatting missing at the end of org-babel-execute:scheme.
Comparing it to org-babel-execute:emacs-lisp in ob-emacs-lisp.el, the
latter calls org-babel-result-cond and does some mucking around with the
result in the scalar/verbatim cases.  Maybe a similar thing should be
done in ob-scheme.el.