Re: [O] Another babel scheme issue

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: Re: [O] Another babel scheme issue
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:13:29 -0400

Sort of. It doesn't give me a geiser dbg buffer, rather

#+RESULTS:
: "Dear Matthew,\n\nWe have discovered that all people with the last name \nFisler have won our lottery. So, Matthew, \nhurry and pick up your prize.\n\nSincerely,\n\nFelleisen\n"

Tthat is, it puts it in my org buffer, but it ignores the formatting. Same behavior with chicken.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
Lawrence Bottorff <address@hidden> writes:

> However C- C-c-ing
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC scheme :session ch1
> (write-file 'stdout (letter "Matthew" "Fisler" "Felleisen"))
> #+END_SRC
>
> produces
>
> #+RESULTS:
> : stdout

I presume write-file returns stdout as its value (?).

Does

#+BEGIN_SRC scheme :session ch1 :results output
(write-file 'stdout (letter "Matthew" "Fisler" "Felleisen"))
#+END_SRC

work?

[Untested]

Nick