Re: [O] two sets of default header arguments for one language

From: Thomas S . Dye
Subject: Re: [O] two sets of default header arguments for one language
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 11:00:32 -1000

Aloha Alan,

Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I’m writing some lab exercises where I have a fairly long list of header
> arguments for each source block. I know I can use language-specific
> default arguments, but I need to switch between questions (short list):
>
> #+begin_src ocaml :tangle tp1.ml
>
> and answers
>
> #+begin_src ocaml :exports results :results verbatim drawer :post
> wrap-myres(text=*this*) :tangle tp1_ans.ml
>
> Is there a way to have two sets of default arguments for a given
> language, or can I declare a new language just for the sake of different
> arguments?

Perhaps you could specify language specific header arguments in
properties and keep the questions under one heading and the answers
under another heading?

* Questions
 :PROPERTIES:
 :header-args:ocaml: :tangle tp1.ml
 :END:

*Answers
 :PROPERTIES:
 :header-args:ocaml: :exports results :results verbatim drawer :post
 wrap-myres(text=*this*) :tangle tp1_ans.ml
 :END:

hth,
Tom
--