Re: [O] two sets of default header arguments for one language

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] two sets of default header arguments for one language
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:33:24 +0200

On 2015-09-11 09:09, Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Do macros work for properties ? If yes, you could degine two macro,
>>> one for each set of properties.
>>
>> No, they don't.
>
> That's a pity.
>
> It would be really great if one could define different sets of
> hearer-args and then, at thr beginning of a code block, simply use:

This would be great indeed.

I’m still going to look at macros as I noticed the code always has the
shape
- source block with the answer
- source block for a test for the students
- source block for tests to grade the students answers

Thanks for the suggestion!

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Last week athmospheric CO₂ average (Updated September 9, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.):