[O] How to make weeks start from Sunday and be numbered from a custom da

From: Meir Goldenberg
Subject: [O] How to make weeks start from Sunday and be numbered from a custom date
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 18:10:46 +0300

Two questions:

1. My work week starts on Sunday, so I have:

(setq org-agenda-start-on-weekday 0)

Now the agenda timeline starts on Sunday as desired. However, it says on top "Week agenda (W34-W35)", i.e. it still thinks that the week starts on Monday. Can I change that?

2. It would be very useful for me if the weeks were numbered from the week when my big work project started. Can I have the week numbering customized to have W01 on a certain date?