[O] org-comment-string fontification stopped working in sublevel headlin

From: Martin Carlé
Subject: [O] org-comment-string fontification stopped working in sublevel headlines
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 17:54:25 +0300

Hello,

guess the commit c27c101f (08/16/2015 04:14 PM) with the title "org.el: Fix
`org-comment-string' fontification" has chosen a bit too harsh 'fixation'
method:

Since then, the 'org-special-keyword' face for 'COMMENT' is not applied to
heading of lower levels any more but only to the top one.

The minimal example below also demonstrates another possibly unintended
fontification.
Bold and italic faces (or the other options of
http://orgmode.org/org.html#Emphasis-and-monospace) are extended across lists
which they probably should not.

The two issues, however, seem not directly related and I do not know when the
second one was introduced.

,---------------------------
| * COMMENT Level 1
| ** COMMENT Level 2
| *** TODO COMMENT Level 3
| 1) load all *.el files
| 2) tangle all org-* files
| ***** TODO COMMENT Level 4
| 1) load all /*.el files
| 2) tangle all org-*/ files

Best,
mc

--
Fetch my gnupg key: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 7E3CA33F