[O] ox-gfm and toc

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: [O] ox-gfm and toc
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 12:54:34 +0100

Hi all,

I am confused about how tables of content are handled in ox-gfm.

If I let org-mode do the default toc (#+OPTIONS: toc:t) then the TOC
seems to work -- even without using the generated anchors for the
headlines.

Test file:

* Test File

With text.

exports to

- [Test File](#test-file)

# Test File<a id="orgheadline1"></a>

With text.

This does not even use "orgheadline1".

If I disable the default TOC and include a TOC later via `#+TOC:
headlines 2` this toc is constructed in html and uses links to anchors.
But these anchors are not present in the md file anymore, so the TOC is
broken.

Test file:

#+TOC: headlines 2

* Test File

With text.

exports to

<h2>Table of Contents</h2>
<ul>
</ul>

# Test File

With text.

which refers to non-existent "orgheadline1".

Is this a bug in ox-gfm?

Best,
Andreas