1 Problem description
The examples below illustrate three problems I have with lists and html export at the moment.
- lists alphabetized in org are enumerated in html
- code evaluation breaks list continuation
- centering of raw html does not work using begin center and end center
I am making a hierarchical list with some code in it.
- level 1 first
- level 2 first; I was hoping this would be alphabetized in html like it is in org, but it is still enumerated
- the next item has some code in it; it has been evaluated with C-c C-c to obtain the result
- and due to the way the results of the evaluation are inserted, the code interrupts enumeration in the exported list, and it even breaks the high-level list in the org mode itself
here is another element with some code; I am trying to center the result of the evalution of this code in html
- but for some reason the result is not centered