Re: [O] Automatically encrypt on save, decrypt on open?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Automatically encrypt on save, decrypt on open?
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:46:54 -0400

see org-crypt http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/encrypting-files.html

Here is the setup I have that worked when I tried it last ;)

;; encryption
(require 'epa-file)
(unless (memq epa-file-handler file-name-handler-alist)
  (epa-file-enable))

(require 'org-crypt)
(org-crypt-use-before-save-magic)
(setq org-tags-exclude-from-inheritance (quote ("crypt")))
;; GPG key to use for encryption
;; Either the Key ID or set to nil to use symmetric encryption.
(setq org-crypt-key "some-key")

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F