Re: [O] Showing Property in headline; generating table from properties;

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Showing Property in headline; generating table from properties; exporting table to CSV
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 09:13:19 -0400

How do you enter your grade? I use a function, bound to a convenient key
like s-s g, which sets the grade property. You could have that function
change the heading TODO state to DONE so you know it is done, and maybe
add a tag with the grade, or just append the grade on the end of the
headline.

I also use a function that runs org-map-entries and constructs a
temporary gradebook as an org-table in a new buffer.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F