[O] sudo uninstall org? Can it be done?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] sudo uninstall org? Can it be done?
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 20:07:14 +0100

Seeing that org-mode had a new version I did a git pull, make autoloads,
make doc, make config, sudo make install, and then restarted emacs which
failed to start saying -

╭────
│org-babel-safe-header-args , and I think it said something about the
| function being void. |
╰────

So I commented my git pathway out of my init.org, and restarted emacs,
which started okay. I tried to uninstall my new org with 'sudo make
uninstall' but it couldn't find a target for it. So I tried to install
org with the package manager, which installed okay. I restarted emacs
and got exactly the same error message, word-for-word.

So I'm now running with org-mode -

╭────
│Org-mode version 8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5.50/lisp/org/)
╰────

How can I remove this version please?

How can I install the package manager version of org without the
'org-babel-etc' error message please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian 8.0, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 24.5.50.3