Re: [O] controlling how htmlize fontifies code

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] controlling how htmlize fontifies code
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 17:09:40 +0200

Hello,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Here's a simple fix,

Thank you.

> though I suspect Nicolas will have a more through solution up his
> sleeve.

Not really, although I would write it like the following instead:

  (let ((output-type org-html-htmlize-output-type)
        (font-prefix org-html-htmlize-font-prefix))
    (with-temp-buffer
      ;; Htmlize region.
      (let ((org-html-htmlize-output-type output-type)
            (org-html-htmlize-font-prefix font-prefix))
        (org-html-htmlize-region-for-paste
         (point-min) (point-max)))))

> Of course, in org-html--build-head the mysterious :html-htmlized-css-url
> is required so you won't actually get any default colors, which is a bit
> boring in my opinion.  I don't know if I'm misunderstanding
> :html-htmlized-css-url, a bug or something supposed to be set via a
> publish project.

I think there's a bug. `org-org-htmlized-css-url' is defined in
"ox-org.el", but not attached to any info property. So, at the
moment, :html-htmlized-css-url is bogus.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou