Re: [O] controlling how htmlize fontifies code

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] controlling how htmlize fontifies code
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 14:17:29 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Now, I can simply start up emacs with a light background, export my
> slides and everything is fine.  However, it would be nice to not have to
> start up a new emacs just for this.  Is there an easy way to pretend,
> for export to HTML, that emacs is using a light background?  Maybe a way
> to advise the exporter?

Check the functions disable-theme and load-theme in Emacs; maybe map
custom-enabled-themes over disable-theme. Check the hooks
org-export-before-processing-hook and org-export-before-parsing-hook in ox
to automate it.

Some people on SX seem to have used some JS coloring libraries.

> PS - ideally, code export to HTML would make use of CSS instead of
>      hard-coding in the colours but that's a discussion for another
>      day...

This would also solve the problem when exporting in batch.  Patches
welcome.

Rasmus

--
I feel emotional landscapes they puzzle me