[O] Org-mode exporters licensing

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Org-mode exporters licensing
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:06:48 +0200

Hi all,

I'm preparing a tutorial on writing Org-mode exporters.  To this end,
I'm writing a (simplistic) Oddmuse/WikiCreole exporter.  Rather
obviously, I'm modeling it on existing exporters (mainly ox-latex),
which seem to share a lot of structure (function names and docstrings in
particular).  I'd like to put my code in public domain.  However,
I reuse parts of GPL'd code (as I mentioned, quite generic ones, but
still).  Is it fine, or should I expect a visit from EFF lawyers or
something?

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski