[O] Backports from Emacs repo

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: [O] Backports from Emacs repo
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 00:35:01 -0400

Hello,

I've backported changes touching Org files in the main Emacs repo
(lisp/org/*.el, doc/misc/org.texi, and etc/refcards/orgcard.tex) since
the last Org mode sync with Emacs.  These changes are in the temporary
branch 'backport-master'.  I'll wait to perform the actual merge to
master until after Nicolas returns.  In the meantime, feel free to let
me know if you have any comments or issues with the backports or with
how the conflicts are resolved.

--
Kyle