Re: [O] Filters lost after reviving buried, sticky agenda

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] Filters lost after reviving buried, sticky agenda
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:09:04 +0000

Please do!  I use sticky agendas extensively and have been looking in to this
problem. But if you beat me to a working solution, I'll be happy. I'll install
the patch and give it a whirl, if you don't hear from me figure that I didn't
find anything

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.