Re: [O] Emacs/ESS/org freezes/hangs on big data/ RAM(~256GB) processes w

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs/ESS/org freezes/hangs on big data/ RAM(~256GB) processes when run in org/babel
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 15:13:07 -0700

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015, Andreas Leha wrote:

Hi Chuck,

[snip: all context about workflows for R projects]

For example, the bioConductor package geneRxCluster [1] comes from an
Org mode document that contains the C and R code as src blocks and a
subtree with the vignette (Using geneRxCluster) that analyzes data,
produces graphics, etc. tangle-ing the src blocks and exporting the
vignette creates the package.

I'd love to see that org document, but I do not seem to be able to find
it.  Is it available anywhere?

Andreas,

It is now, or at least the relevant subset of it is at:

https://github.com/chasberry/geneRx/blob/master/Rpackage.org

It is best viewed in Org mode as there are internal links that github does not honor (so you get `404 This is not...' messages if you click on them).

And it is best to use those internal links as the file was not designed to be read from top to bottom - it has lots of snippets I used to develop and check code along the way that are not in the actual package and I have left them in place.

Best,

Chuck