Re: [O] ox-koma-letter: how to use @@LaTeX:@@ specific commands in #+ di

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] ox-koma-letter: how to use @@LaTeX:@@ specific commands in #+ directives
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 22:22:16 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I have started using ox-koma-letter from the contrib directory.  Very
> nice.  Thanks Nicolas, Alan, Viktor, and Rasmus!
>
> Everything works well so far except for one minor niggle: I would like
> to introduce, sometimes, LaTeX specific inline directives in #+
> lines.  E.g. for LaTeX export, I would use @@latex:\\@@ to get a line
> break in a title or author entry.  I had expected the same to work with
> ox-koma-letter given that it is a latex /derived/ backend and does work
> in normal text, just not in #+ lines.
>
> I guess the processing of #+ lines is handled directly by ox-koma-letter.
>
> Would it be possible to extend @@...@@ processing to those lines?  Or am
> I doing something silly?

It also doesn't work with ox-beamer:

#+subtitle: subtitle @@latx:\LaTeX@@ @@beamer:BEAMER@@

I guess it's a feature.  Or a bug at a higher level than ox-koma-letter.

You can use the koma-letter snippet:

  #+subject: test @@koma-letter:\LaTeX@@

You can use a macro to combine several snippet types (not tested):

#+macro: latex @@latex:$1@@@@beamer:$1@@@@koma-letter:$1@@

Rasmus

--
. . . The proofs are technical in nature and provides no real understanding