Re: [O] [Orgmode] Unable to capture the file name generated using matplo

From: Dror Atariah
Subject: Re: [O] [Orgmode] Unable to capture the file name generated using matplotlib
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 20:01:58 +0200

I already tried three version: macports, build from sources and the bundled version. All have this problem. So, I guess it has to do with the way emacs interacts with my Python, but I don't know how to debug it.

Is there no one here that is a python/orgmode ninja that can give me a hand here?

Thanks.
Dror

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> wrote:

Switch to an emacs that doesn't have this bug on your system. Try Homebrew-installed versions (although I know you aren't supposed to mix brew and macports, and I think you use macports).

  -k.

--
Dror Atariah, Ph.D.
de.linkedin.com/in/atariah