Re: [O] [Orgmode] Unable to capture the file name generated using matplo

From: Dror Atariah
Subject: Re: [O] [Orgmode] Unable to capture the file name generated using matplotlib
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 07:49:38 +0200

No ideas? Please, I really don't know how to tackle this. Thanks.

--
Dror Atariah,  PhD
Sent from mobile; excuse my brevity.

On May 26, 2015 8:39 PM, "Dror Atariah" <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 4:02 PM, Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> wrote:

Where you see everything printed twice. I notice that in addition, you have

> r/folders/kz/1c2cxn1x60n_t5p2j1p02b180000gn/T/py6499_X0''', 'exec'));

at the top of your buffer, and I do not. I think the "exec" might be causing everything to echo as it runs, so everything is printed 2x, and that confuses Org, and it is not able to capture your filename.

It is the most promising suspect so far, but still I don't understand where is it coming from? BTW, I noticed that it is not the same directory as the one where the generated temp files are stored.