Re: [O] Marking/highlighting text temporarily

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] Marking/highlighting text temporarily
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 03:08:10 +0530

> [...]
>
>> Why use footnotes when you can use todonotes?
>
> Good question!
>
> It's personal preference: I prefer footnotes as I am often using narrow
> margins and anything more than a boxed footnote number is too
> much...  However, it is trivial to change the export template to use
> todonotes if that's what Vikas prefers.
>
> The key message I was trying to get across is the use inlinetasks to
> leverage the capabilities of org for TODO management.

Thanks all. It has been lovely to see all the various solutions on offer. I
thought I was posting a lame query, and was feeling a little sheepish when I
first sent it. But it has been nice to see these various approaches, with their
little ingenuities.

Wonderful org friends, thank you once again.

Vikas