Re: [O] org-cite and org-citeproc

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] org-cite and org-citeproc
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 11:51:22 -0700

Hi Aaron and all,

Richard Lawrence <address@hidden> writes:

> Alright, I'll try to move to json.el, and possibly change to having
> org-citeproc generate Org markup in the meantime.

Just a heads up: I've pushed some changes to my branch of Org to make
org-cite use json.el, and to add a basic Org format writer to
org-citeproc.

I have not made any other changes to org-cite to use the Org formatted
output from org-citeproc, though, as I believe doing this properly will
involve parsing the output and inserting it into Org's exporter's parse
tree (to accommodate the bibliography and note-based styles).  I won't
have time to work on that this week, but I'll come back to it.

Best,
Richard