[O] moving into another time zone?

From: Toomas Rosin
Subject: [O] moving into another time zone?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 22:35:19 +0300

Hello!

Is it possible to create timestamps (SCHEDULED:) for TODOs with respect to one
timezone, but have Agenda view show them for another zone — so that when I move
to another timezone, all I have to do is tell org-mode (via environment?) in
which timezone I happen to be at the moment, to have the Agenda view display
all times according to that zone, without me having to change anything in the
.org file itself?

And if it is not possible (which I suspect, not having found anything promising
by grepping for "zone" in org-mode sources and docs, and by looking at
`org-time-string-to-time' and `org-ts-regexp0'), what exactly would it take to
make it possible?

With best wishes,
T.