Re: [O] Bug: reftex breaking after org-mode export [8.2.10 (8.2.10-35-g1

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: reftex breaking after org-mode export [8.2.10 (8.2.10-35-g19a7d6-elpa @ /Users/adamjackson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150323/)]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:38:05 -0400

If by cross-references you mean \ref and \label, those are implemented
independently of reftex as new org-mode links, e.g. label:some-key and
ref:some-key. There are a variety of completion options to make
inserting these pretty easy. you can use reftex to insert citations in
org-ref, but the default is now to use helm-bibtex which I find easer to
search in, in addition to providing a lot more functionality for
interacting with bibliography entries.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F