Re: [O] Using Org mode and R with the sessions switch

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: [O] Using Org mode and R with the sessions switch
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:12:34 -0400 (EDT)

On 25 March 2015, Shawn Way wrote:

This get's sent to R but I get the following error in R:

Error: could not find function ".ess.eval"

After looking at the archives it looks like a fix may have been found, but
I'm not sure that it made it back to 8.2.10.

Can some one please let me know if I'm using this wrong or if this is a
bug in the system?

As far as I remember, this is a bug, and it's fixed in the 8.3 development version but not in the stable 8.2 release. This is another of the improvements that won't be widely available until there's a proper new release.

Bill
--
William Denton ↔  Toronto, Canada ↔  https://www.miskatonic.org/