Re: [O] weird ox-odt, links and images

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] weird ox-odt, links and images
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 02:01:19 +0100

> I cannot reproduce the error. However, I don't have your "cite" handler,
> if that matters.

I think it does. . . .  I was hoping that the error output would be
insightful in itself.

I cut down my setup to a small example, but it's still pretty big...  I
works fine with html.  Obviously it works fine with latex as well, but
there I also don't touch formatting myself.

I test from emacs -q with Org
Org-mode version 8.3beta (release_8.3beta-862-gc76f25 @
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)

Instructions to ecm.org.

- Install aux. files to /tmp via the first source block.
- Load cite link via the second source block.
- Export.  On my system it exports with either elm 1 or elm 2 turned on,
  but not with both.
  - It works with ox-html.

Thanks,
Rasmus