Re: [O] How to obtain the list of files included in HTML export?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] How to obtain the list of files included in HTML export?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 01:39:39 +0100

On 2015-02-13, at 00:25, Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi there again,

...and again.

> the subject pretty much says it all.  Apart from the HTML file itself
> there might be inlined images and bitmaps of equations.  Since I'd like
> to make my customized exporter create a self-contained zip file, I need
> the list of all files comprising the generated web page.

So, the question remains.  It's even (a bit) more tricky: if I exported
only one file, I could just take the list of all files in the target
directory.  However, (i) it is possible that I'll have some included
images (not generated), and they should also be included in the list,
and (ii) I'll export /a few/ files, and it would be handier if they
could all be exported to one directory.  In that case, however, the list
of the files in that directory will include files for more than one
export.

> Best,

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski               This email was proudly sent
http://mbork.pl                from my Emacs.