Re: [O] duplicate PROPERTIES drawers

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] duplicate PROPERTIES drawers
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:44:26 -0500

On 2015-02-23 at 09:02, Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2015-02-23 at 03:35, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

Hmm. It is happening on the latest melpa install. Or maybe on an earlier version and I'm only seeing it now. I run melpa, no git versions.

There is a function in ORG-NEWS that will repair old documents, but it will _not_ merge duplicate properties drawers.

Thanks for the hint. I've found that and run it, but get an error because "org-planning-line-re" 'symbols variable is void'. Searching that I see mention that error is indicative of a mixed installation...

It looks like that function exists in 8.3 I've upgraded to 8.3beta (git) and now things work better.

 -k.