[O] [BUG] babel eval of emacs-lisp: orgtbl-to-orgtbl: Wrong type argumen

From: Daniele Pizzolli
Subject: [O] [BUG] babel eval of emacs-lisp: orgtbl-to-orgtbl: Wrong type argument: listp, t
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 13:48:13 +0100

Hello,

my attempt to use org-mode for both interactive presentation and final
report was unsuccessful due to a series of bugs and nuisances.
Fortunately I can use the result of tangle.  Will report the issues
encountered to the list in the next few days.

Here is a minor one.

The following code, taken from [[info:org#Languages]] works if run after
manually selecting it and running with M-x eval-region.  But with M-x
org-babel-execute-src-block it triggers an error.  The *Messages* buffer
shows:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
executing Emacs-Lisp code block...
orgtbl-to-orgtbl: Wrong type argument: listp, t
#+END_EXAMPLE

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(org-babel-do-load-languages
'org-babel-load-languages
'((emacs-lisp . nil)
(R . t)))
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(org-version nil t)
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: Org-mode version 8.3beta (release_8.3beta-860-ge4da74 @
/home/vagrant/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/)

Best,
Daniele