Re: [O] Table of contents for just one section?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Table of contents for just one section?
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:43:57 +0100

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> I was putting this to further support another solution, namely moving
> hyperref to a single defcustom, allowing hyperref to be inserted after all
> other header-lines.

As you pointed out already, moving hyperref after all other header lines
introduces problems with another set of packages. Therefore, we could
end up with package combinations that this variable couldn't handle.

> That's what it does...  But without the need of having a direct copy of
> org-latex-default-packages-alist in your init.el.  I'm not suggesting to
> put the snippet there without any prose.

`org-latex-default-packages-alist' can be customized, and customization
allows to easily add "titletoc" before "hyperref". No need to rely on
this confusing snippet.

Regards,