[O] ASCII export w/ citations

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] ASCII export w/ citations
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 12:08:18 -0500

Hi,

I have the following setup for citing in Org documents:

(org-add-link-type
 "textcite"  (lambda (key) (org-open-file cby-references-file t nil key))
 (lambda (path desc format)
   (cond
    ((eq format 'latex) (format "\\textcite{%s}" path))
    ((eq format 'ascii) (format "@%s" path))
    )))
(org-add-link-type
 "cite"  (lambda (key) (org-open-file cby-references-file t nil key))
 (lambda (path desc format)
   (cond
    ((eq format 'latex) (format "\\autocite{%s}" path))
    ((eq format 'ascii) (format "address@hidden" path))
    )))

When I export to ASCII, things look mostly great. Except, at the bottom
of every section, I have the "raw" Org citations repeated. That is, if I
[[cite:Foo2001]] somewhere in the text, at the bottom I'll see:

[(Foo, 2001)] cite:Foo2001

Can anyone explain why ASCII export is repeating the "raw" cite commands
at the bottom of each section and/or how to turn this off?

Thanks,

  -k.