Re: [O] ASCII export w/ citations

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] ASCII export w/ citations
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 21:42:52 +0100

Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't see mention of custom export functions in the manual. Is there a
> page describing how I would use these, or can you provide an example
> that would stop printing of links in ASCII export?

In your initial mail, you wrote

  (org-add-link-type
   "cite"  (lambda (key) (org-open-file cby-references-file t nil key))
   (lambda (path desc format)
     (cond
      ((eq format 'latex) (format "\\autocite{%s}" path))
      ((eq format 'ascii) (format "address@hidden" path))
      )))

The second lambda is a custom export function for "cite" links.

Anyway, I think you should update Org as the behaviour is different than
in your initial mail.

BTW, if you want to remove all links from ASCII export, use an export
filter.

Regards,