[O] PlantUML

From: Ciaran Mulloy
Subject: [O] PlantUML
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:23:59 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I just tried evaluating plantUML source code in babel and get the following
error message: "Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile
/home/cmulloy/.emacs.d/elpa/contrib/scripts/"

I'm currently in the latest stable release of org-mode 8.2.10
and have downloaded the plantuml.jar application in the
/home/cmulloy/.emacs.d/elpa/contrib/scripts/ directory.

I did manage to test the plantuml.jar application and validate that it
wasn't corrupt by successfully running plantuml directly and building .png
files directly:

java -jar plantuml.jar -verbose sequenceDiagram1.txt

I tried was able to use babel to execute both ditaa and dot code
successfully so it seems the problem is with plantuml!

I had a look at the ob-plantuml.el file but could see nothing of relevance
and am still learning elisp.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Ciaran