Re: [O] Dependency on gnus?

From: Thibaut Verron
Subject: Re: [O] Dependency on gnus?
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 10:13:35 +0000 (UTC)

Rasmus <rasmus <at> gmx.us> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Thibaut Verron <thibaut.verron <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > After installing the latest snapshot of orgmode (20141208 or 8.2.10-23), it
> > fails loading, stating that gnus is not provided. Commenting out the
> > "(require 'gnus-sum)" line in org.el seems to fix it (I mean that at least
> > it loads).
>
> You should already have Gnus.  It comes with Emacs.  Did you do something
> to actively remove it?

Ok, figured it out. Never tried to remove it, but I tried to use it once.
During this, I created a file named "gnus.el" supposed to hold my config, and
(this shouldn't have happened) dropped it in my load-path instead of the folder
where all my config files are.

Nevermind, sorry.

And thanks for the help!

Thibaut