Re: [O] Export Org-mode content to Reveal.js presentations

From: Samuel Loury
Subject: Re: [O] Export Org-mode content to Reveal.js presentations
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 17:00:43 +0100

Yujie Wen <address@hidden> writes:

>   I'd like to introduce a new Org-Mode exporter, Org-reveal, that exports
> Org-mode contents to Reveaj.js presentations.

I have to write a presentation and though about giving org-reveal a
try. I managed to get something nice looking in about 10 minutes.

Did you think about proposing org-reveal in the org contributions? Is
the dependency on reveal.js a problem?

Anyway, thank you very much for this very good work.

--
Konubinix
GPG Key    : 7439106A