[O] Translating 'Table of Contents' string on exports

From: Leslie Harlley Watter
Subject: [O] Translating 'Table of Contents' string on exports
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 15:09:54 -0200

Hi Folks,

I've been trying to translate 'Table of contents' on some exporting methods
like HTML, PDF export and beamer PDF.

Some of my findings let me to ox.el which have org-export-dictionary list.

Despite having pt_BR terms added to the list and chosen #LANGUAGE as pt_BR I
don't get a successfull change of the term.

Attached is a patch against master to add pt_BR terms to the list.

If somebody could please point me out what I'm missing I would be glad to send
some patches to have the translation working.

Cheers,

LEslie
PS: I've already tested with pt-BR language code but it also doesn't work.

--
Leslie H. Watter
 "Always do right.  This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."