Re: [O] How can I calculate the "age" of a headline?

From: M
Subject: Re: [O] How can I calculate the "age" of a headline?
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 18:30:22 +0200

Thanks!
I'm using a setup based on Bert Hansen's, so I think I'm already using this
feature and a new headline looks like that:

** new headline
[2014-08-19 Di 18:28]

however, my question is how I can search for this timestamp (I'm not sure if
it is always at the same line below the headline, as sometimes there is a
logbook inbetween) and calculate the difference to today in days and then
display that as a separate column

Kind regards

Martin