[O] How can I calculate the "age" of a headline?

From: M
Subject: [O] How can I calculate the "age" of a headline?
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:26:55 +0200

In my task lists, I'm working with scheduled and deadline dates.
However, it would also often be very interesting, how "old" a task is, how
long it is lurking around on my lists..

Therefore it would be interesting to find the oldest timestamp below this
heading and calculate the difference in days to today.

Is that possible with org-mode already?
Could I display this information in a tabular agenda view in a column?

Kind regards

Martin