[O] Sort agenda tasks by most recent clock time

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: [O] Sort agenda tasks by most recent clock time
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:54:13 +0000

Is there a way to do this? I’d like to make a list of my TODOs in an agenda (say type ‘t’),

And sort by time last clocked in (no clock time to the bottom)

All the options in org-agenda-sorting-strategy appear to work on timestamps, not clocktime entries.

Any ideas how this can be accomplished?

Is there a relatively straightforward way to add say a ‘LASTWORKED  <2014-07-31 Thu 11:52>’ property

with a hook to update in on clockout?

Or do I need to tweak a setting to make org recognize the clock entries as time of day indicators?

Thanks!

Subhan

Subhan Michael Tindall

Program Analyst – FamilyCare Health Plans

825 NE Multnomah St, Suite 1400; Portland OR 97232

Direct: 503-471-3127

Fax:      503-471-3177

Email:  address@hidden

Email-Signature-Logos June 20143

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you.