[O] Export org-mode buffer to dynamic html document (collapse/expand det

From: Martin Beck
Subject: [O] Export org-mode buffer to dynamic html document (collapse/expand details)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:50:03 +0200

Hi,
I'm sorry, if this might be obvious, but I don't have much experience with org-mode export up to now and I urgently need to export much information from my notes and task lists in org-mode in a way that my colleagues (no experience with Emacs / org-mode at all) can use it during my absence.

Therefore I need some advice from you:

I have a lot of projects (hierarchically structured in headings with todo keywords, sub-headings, hyperlinks, notes, etc.)
I want to export all this information into a text format to make it usable for my colleagues.
However, there is A WHOLE LOT of text and to make it the least confusing possible,
it would be great if the text below headings could be collapsed somehow or if there was an overview page listing all projects and some important sub-headings or remarks and a hyperlink pointing to the detailed notes concerning this project.

Any hints appreciated

Kind regards

Martin