[O] Setup Org-mode to write diary.

From: stardiviner
Subject: [O] Setup Org-mode to write diary.
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 11:22:44 +0800

I want to know how to configure Org-mode to write diary with a easy way.
I hope someone can provide his way.

Here is what I think what Org-mode write diary should have.

- [ ] *open/create* a buffer to write current day's diary quickly.
- [ ] *navigate* diary entry like viewing day entries in Calendar.
- [ ] *manage* diary files with some kind of style like (date, folder, etc).
- [ ] *search* diary content.

If you have some hints, welcome to tell me, thanks in advance.