[O] Literate Programming site

From: Charles Millar
Subject: [O] Literate Programming site
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 12:17:32 -0400

Hi,

I was investigating literate programming, etc. and found the following site

http://literateprogramming.com/

There is no mention of emacs, much less org mode, as a tools. The "evil one" is!

GNU and open office are included as projects. I am not sure if any of the articles posted in this list are mentioned.

I thought about posting a comment to the above site; however I decided to post here for those who know more about these things to decide if something should be forwarded.

Charlie Millar

---
is active.