[O] What to do with taskjuggler's Plan.html report?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: [O] What to do with taskjuggler's Plan.html report?
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 12:36:34 +0200

Hi List,

when I run 'tj3' on a taskjuggler file (.tjp) exported from Org, I get
the reports as 'Plan.html' file.

I can have a look with my browser, but thats not really what I want - I
want to integrate the reports in a LaTeX document (exported from Org).

Did anybody try to use TJ3 with Org-mode and has some insights here?

--
cheers,
Thorsten