Re: [O] #+INCLUDE: myfile.html html does not include /literally/; Org pr

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] #+INCLUDE: myfile.html html does not include /literally/; Org processes
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 12:23:21 +0200

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
> I didn't like the "wrap" parameter because it mixes parsed blocks (e.g.,
> wrap quote) and raw blocks (e.g., wrap html). It is important to know if
> the parser should parse the contents of the file or not. Therefore, the
> new syntax, if any, should make it clear. In the current problem, we
> mustn't parse the contents of the file.

That's the only problem?  Aside from "quote" not being an export
backend, I'm afraid I don't really see the difference between

#+INCLUDE: "file.ext" src <lang> results: <lang>

and

#+INCLUDE: "file.ext" wrap <lang>

in this case.  We can always check if <lang> maps to a valid export
block and drop back to quoting the whole thing like we do with "src" if
not.

Regards,
Achim.