Re: [O] Moving footnotes

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Moving footnotes
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 08:48:49 +0200

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Here it is. It could be prettier but I think it should get the job
>> done.
>
> Wow, thanks!  I didn't expect this to be that long...
> I tested it with various input files and it works fine.

It could probably be refactored to gain a few lines of code. However it
has to deal with a few corner cases so there is no simple solution.

>>> PS: I think it's useful to trigger the org-footnote-action menu
>>> when org-footnote-new cannot do anything useful.
>>
>> Sure, I will add it back later today, unless you're faster than me.
>
> No hurry.  I won't be connected later today.

Done. Though, I changed `org-footnote-action' instead of
`org-footnote-new', since the latter should, IMO, return an error when
called from a point where no footnote is allowed.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou