Re: [O] [FR] Archive subtree with parent structure

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [FR] Archive subtree with parent structure
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 10:42:51 +0200

Bastien writes:
>> If I also archive AB after that, it gets inserted in the structure which
>> is now identical to the structure we started with.
>
> FR noted, thanks.  I'm curious to see if people would really find this
> a good option, as I like having my archives stored as flat entries.

I have Org files that would benefit from hierarchical archiving
(i.e. the archive and the current file need to have the same structure).
At the moment I archive "inline" for this very reason, but of course
that means the file will get bigger and bigger.

> If someone wants to give this a try, please go ahead.

I'm out of round tuits at the moment… :-(

Regards,
Achim.