[O] [FR] Archive subtree with parent structure

From: Florian Lindner
Subject: [O] [FR] Archive subtree with parent structure
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:18:05 +0200

org-archive-subtree archives a subtree.

* A
** AA
*** AAA
** AB
*** ABA

Archiving AA will remove the subtree from the original file and create
it like that in archive target:

* AA
** AAA

What I want (wish for) is to create it like that in the archive target:

* A
** AA
*** AAA

If I also archive AB after that, it gets inserted in the structure which
is now identical to the structure we started with.

Use case: I tend to archive small pieces of a project's subtree long
before I'm ready to archive the entire project. This way I build (want
to build) an archived mirror of the project's subtree bit by bit.

Thanks a lot to the org-mode developers.